Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm new at this..."My story begins"

Ok, I'm so not a writer, I'm an artist and unike my dear friend that started this blog, I have no writing gift to go with my artistic talent.

But....when a dear precious voice inside my heart whispered to me to do three things, and one being to blog, I so wanted to respond. That voice, so dear to me, is God. Yes, Father Yehovah and Yeshua, Jesus HIs Son. He's been my God for 37 years now, but just in the last 2 have I been pursuing an antimacy with Him like never before. As I have sat with Him, He has been revealing Himself to me, morning after morning...day after day.

So, for now, this intro will be short. I have 4 boys and three are due home in moments and then off to soccer practice.

But if I didn't start this blog now, post SOMETHING, I was certain I would keep putting it off.

Please continue to return, to see the unfolding of the most amazing journey that I've been on lately with God. You see, for 7 years now, I've known about a growth inside my spinal cord....to read all about that....tune in later, when the bus is NOT about to pull up. :)

1 comment:

m.meade said...

Thank you for being Faithful to share your story of HIS Faithfulness!